Meet the Foundation Community Table. Both the tabletop and legs are made from the solid wood of your choosing, simultaneously presenting an open field of beautiful grain and a slim and sleek profile. Part of our semi-custom furniture line, this table is incredibly versatile and can be used as a dining table, desk, conference table, etc. Wherever you place this table, it is sure to start a conversation! This table is crafted in the heart of Birmingham by the Manufacture Good crew.
- Built with American Oak
- Available in six color options
- Crafted in Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- Seats 4-6 people: Length: 60 inches, Width: 38 inches
- Seats 6-8 people: Length: 84 inches, Width: 38 inches
- Seats 8-10 people: Length: 108 inches, Width: 38 inches
- Standard Height: 30-31 inches
- Tabletops finish at 1.5-1.75 inches thick
- Semi-Custom items take approximately 4-6 weeks to produce.